A large part of what we do on our blog is featuring, promoting & connecting with other bloggers, makers, creatives, small businesses and shops.
We aim to keep our content meaningful & relevant to our readers, therefore we welcome advertisers in fields such as vintage interior design & decoration, DIY, art, craft, graphic design & illustration, photography, home cooking/baking, gardening, vintage fashion etc.
If you think you’re a good fit and would like to advertise – get in touch!
We reserve the right to decline any request to host an ad or give-away or to write a review if we think the product or brand isn’t a good fit with our core readership. We do not share competition entrants’ contact details with any 3rd parties.
We accept advertising via the BuySellAds website – it’s quick and simple to use.
Their prices are listed in US dollars, so if you’re a UK or European advertiser you can use this handy converter to see the most up to date prices in sterling or Euros.
Please have a look below at the range of advertising & publicity opportunities we offer.
Page down for stats & other info!
Stats & stuff (last updated: 1 January 2015):
- 380 subscribed readers through Feedburner
- 7,835 followers on Twitter
- 1,871 likes on Facebook
- 5,170 followers on Pinterest
- 2,086,538 views of our photo stream on Flickr
- 1,998 subscribers to our e-news list
We update our blog with new posts between 5 & 7 times per week. We received 12,226 page views in the last month, by 11,020 unique visitors.
Our mag subscriptions
As seen in…
Our eBay shop
Our Amazon bookshop (UK)
Our Amazon bookshop (US)
Popular posts this month
What you've been saying
- Kasia: I love the Broccoli Medium Tote! It’s just perfect for everyday shopping
- aaron broad: I would like the Broccoli one looks awesome in medium x
- Jessica Powell: The large carrots tote is my fave, I’d use it for the food shopping. x
- Maxine Owen: These are great! Would use them for my shopping & carrying books to and from university!
- Maggie Lee-Roberts: Stunning design, very eye catching and a reminder about eating five a day!
- Character Codes -- HTML Codes, Hexadecimal Codes HTML Names ❤ ❤
- The Leading Source Of Free Stock Photos - freeimages
- Handpicked free fonts for graphic designers with commercial-use licenses. | Font Squirrel
- unit converter - Google Search
- Currency converter in the past with official exchange rates from 1953 - fxtop.com
- image/video/audio Multi Converter