Fab is a great place to do a bit of online Christmas shopping – with a vast array of individual retailers selling under the Fab.com umbrella. They offer special products & one-off discounts just to provide that extra temptation.
Archive for the ‘christmas countdown’ Category
Fudge insists one being given the opportunity to voice (bark?) his opinion on canine Christmas matters, so we’ve allowed him to guest edit this penultimate Christmas Countdown post.
He’s scoured the internet and wishes to share his findings with his doggie buddies. We are pleased to bring you his carefully curated collection…
- Party dog Christmas decoration by Horsfall & Wright: £12, Notonthehighstreet
- Pair of 2 Rudolf sausage dog decorations by Miss Shelly Designs: £17, Notonthehighstreet
- William Wegman’s Fay’s Twelve Days of Christmas DVD: £62.51, Amazon
- Tillsammans x-mas poster: £20, Scandinavian Design Center
- Lily’s Kitchen turkey with cranberry Christmas dog treats: £2.99, Monster Pet Supplies
- Santa & Rudolph reindeer bandana: £3.20, PetsPyjamas
- Joy to the World ‘Give a Dog A Bone’ ornament: £19.41, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Good Boy dog luxury Christmas stocking: £6.99, Seapets
- Good Boy Christmas dog Santa coat: £5.99-£9.69, Monster Pet Supplies
There’s a branch of Selfridges in Manchester city centre so it’s always a stop off point on our annual Christmas shopping trip to the city. Its food hall in the basement is very good for finding little Christmas Day morsels that you may not treat yourself to the rest of the year. Here’s a selection of other items that took our fancy…