One of the little joys of the festive season is the buffet table full of treats that you can grab a quick little something each time you pass. Chocolates, nuts, crisps, fruit, mince pies, and of course cheese. In fact, for us, the cheeseboard is the star of that table. We love selecting some interesting, good quality cheeses & crackers in run up to Christmas to be unveiled on the day! You can put your cheese on a plate of course, but a lovely board really sets them off. Here’s a small sample of cheese boards we liked on a recent trawl of the net.
- 1960s wooden ceramic cutting board: £16.27, Etsy
- Kitchen Craft My London Red Leicester Square cheese paddle: £9.92, Amazon
- Vintage apple green and wooden cheeseboard & knife: £11.36, Etsy
- ‘Cheese Glorious Cheese’ cheeseboard: £15, Notonthehighstreet
- Acacia cheeseboard: £34.99, Lakeland