We’ve had a couple of frosty nights recently. Nothing worth turning the central heating on for! My best friend at this time of year is the humble hot water bottle. Quick to prepare, tactile and portable. I stick it under my jumper when I’m sitting on the sofa and stick it under the duvet a few minutes before I’m ready to go to bed.
- Hand-knitted hot water bottle cover in hot pink – 100% merino wool blend: £24, Etsy
- Harris Tweed hot water bottle in a box, green, 2 litre: £30, John Lewis
- Knitted spot hottie by seven gauge studios: £45, Notonthehighstreet
- Pill hot water bottle: £24.99, Amazon
- Hot water bottle with hand-knitted striped cover: £22, H is for Home