I’m into fashion – but only up to a point. I’m not into diamanté or metal studs or anything like that. I like to look trendy but not be too bling. I’m a down-to-earth, practical lad; I like to keep warm, keep dry and keep safe. So my entire wardrobe consists of a Drizabone coat (warm & dry) and a collar & lead. For me, anything more than squiffy bandana is too dressed up.
Luckily, with the fur I have, accessories in almost any colour suit me well. For day to day wear I tend to opt for black – classic and unassuming. I also like red, mossy green and orange.
My current collar & lead combo is looking past its best – I blame all the walks out in the wind and rain – it’s weather-beaten and beginning to disintegrate. I’ve had them for years and I think I’m due an upgrade anyway!
- Ancol round sewn leather collar tan: from £5.95 | Ancol leather lead 100 x 1.9cm: £8.50, Pet-Supermarket
- Orange & olive collar & lead set: £44.95, PetsPyjamas
- Doggy Things plain leather dog collar, black: from £4.99 | Hurtta outdoors jogging leash: £18.90, BestPet
- Outhwaites gun dog rope slip lead, olive: £9.98, PetShop Bowl
- Ruffwear Knot-a-Collar dog collar: £21.13, | Ruffwear Knot-a-Leash dog lead: £30.31, Monster Pet Supplies