Last night, we had the fire in our den lit for the first time this autumn. We welcome autumn & winter in our house when they come around. Ours is a real cold weather, snuggle up with blankets and cushions and fairy lights kind of home!
At this time of year, at the end of each day, we love to retreat upstairs; and part of the evening’s routine involves getting the fire started and getting the tea lights and candles lit. We have a selection of tea light and candle holders dotted around the room – on tables, on the mantlepiece and crannies in the stone wall. The twinkly, flickering light the candles give is really relaxing and atmospheric. Welcome back autumn!
- 3-piece Eric Hoglund Boda wall sconce holders & candle holder: US $849.00, eBay
- Pair of vintage cast iron taper holders: £25, H is for Home
- Danish Modern hairpin cast iron candle holders: £26.43, Etsy
- Iittala Allas round single candleholder: £25, Amara
- Japanese cast iron candle stand ginkgo leaf: £22.52, Etsy