We don’t have children and our young nieces & nephews don’t live nearby. That means that we’ve never really got into the swing of Halloween. But then we thought – what about a grown up Halloween? Surely adults are catered for!
Well, what do you know? We are! Along with the expected ghoulish and witchy fancy-dress costumes, we found a few fab things to make an over 18s Halloween soirée go swimmingly.
- Pumpkin tap kit – Halloween draft beer drink dispenser: $29.99, eBay
- Pack of six skeleton Halloween lanterns by hunkydory home: £8.75, Notonthehighstreet
- Le Creuset petite pumpkin casserole: £25, John Lewis
- Crystal head vodka: £60, Fortnum & Mason
- Blood bath shower gel: 3 for £20, IWOOT