I have a big, bright yellow ring binder which has been my recipe organiser for years. It lives in the bottom drawer of the butcher’s block in our kitchen. Unfortunately, it was one of the many casualties the day we flooded – that’s how high the water got!
Luckily all the sheets of paper were inside plastic pockets so they were salvageable. That was nearly 2 years ago now – and I’ve still not got around to giving my recipes a nice, new home. I think the time has come – here’s my short-list…
- Black Toast Hatch recipe journal: £15, Emma Bridgewater
- Filebox with 8 files by Bigso of Sweden: £26, Amazon
- Recipe organiser: £16.66, Ryland Peters & Small
- Personalised recipe book: £35.55, Etsy
- Full page collected recipes cookbook – Colorful Kitchen: £14.32, The Cookbook People