We’ve blogged about Marks and Spencer a few times in the past – they have some great packaging designed by the likes of Sanna Annukka and Lab Partners. Once again, M&S don’t disappoint!
1. laser cut wooden decorations | 2. log cabin pudding basin
3. ditsy heart mug | 4. Santa’s helpers teapot
5. Santa’s helpers side plate | 6. Spencer Bear advent calendar
7. gingerbread house tin | 8. Swiss biscuit selection tin
9. Joy Viennese tin | 10. winter glow scented candle
Tags: advent calendar, Christmas, M&S, Marks & Sparks, Marks & Spencer, Marks and Spencer, Spencer bear
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 12:18 pm and is filed under christmas countdown. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
How cute is that advent calendar?! I am really enjoying your Christmas countdown blog posts – lots of great ideas. Thanks!
While searching on the internet, i found your blog because of the M&S reference.
I'm desperatly looking for the 125th anniversary old-fashioned design blackcurrant jam jar.
If anyone's got one, please let me know…
and nice pages by the way.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Sign me up for the newsletter
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
H is for Home Harbinger is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).