We’ve blogged about Marks and Spencer a few times in the past – they have some great packaging designed by the likes of Sanna Annukka and Lab Partners. Once again, M&S don’t disappoint!
1. laser cut wooden decorations | 2. log cabin pudding basin
3. ditsy heart mug | 4. Santa’s helpers teapot
5. Santa’s helpers side plate | 6. Spencer Bear advent calendar
7. gingerbread house tin | 8. Swiss biscuit selection tin
9. Joy Viennese tin | 10. winter glow scented candle
Tags: advent calendar, Christmas, M&S, Marks & Sparks, Marks & Spencer, Marks and Spencer, Spencer bear
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 12:18 pm and is filed under christmas countdown. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
How cute is that advent calendar?! I am really enjoying your Christmas countdown blog posts – lots of great ideas. Thanks!
While searching on the internet, i found your blog because of the M&S reference.
I'm desperatly looking for the 125th anniversary old-fashioned design blackcurrant jam jar.
If anyone's got one, please let me know…
and nice pages by the way.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
H is for Home Harbinger is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).