You may think that buying jewellery for Christmas or any other special occasion is an easy option, but it isn’t always. What’s their ring size? Do they prefer gold or silver? Are their ears pierced? Do they have a nickel allergy? Do they even wear jewellery?
Some of these questions can be answered through simple observation. If possible, rifle through the intended recipient’s jewellery box and slide some of their rings on to your own fingers to gauge the size of their fingers. Don’t get caught though – you may be wrongly accused of attempted theft!
When’s their birthday? Give an item of jewellery that incorporates their birthstone. Get something personalised such as the fingerprint charm featured here (#5). It’s double-sided, so you can have the prints of two people impressed together for posterity.
- Amethyst & moonstone necklace: Pia
- Citrine earrings wrapped in 14k gold fill: Etsy
- Stainless steel cufflinks with brown leather inlay: John Greed
- LucyQ triple drip bangle (Size 7.75) in rhodium-plated sterling silver: TJC
- Fingerprint oval dangle charm: Hand on Heart