We just love this home office corner. It’s compact, but completely functional. There are shelves for storage and pin board for notes or small pieces of equipment… and the all important horizontal surface for the computer or writing.
The lower half of a Victorian style table is painted a contemporary chalky grey which works really well with the blond wood found elsewhere in the room. It’s paired with an Eames-style chair. A bit of warmth underfoot is provided by natural jute flooring. There’s a bit of greenery dotted about which is not only attractive, but purifies the air with the negative ions they produce.
It has a bright, airy feel with its creamy white paintwork and natural light streaming in. What a lovely place to work, think or relax.
- Large white pegboard with wooden pegs
- Pair of white LILL net curtains
- Cohen table lamp, white and natural oak
- KNUFF plywood magazine files
- White birch EKBY ÖSTEN / EKBY VALTER wall shelf
- Natural jute rug
- White Eames-inspired DSW chair