This feminine Scandi dining room is the domain of Pernille and her family. She’s a blogger, Instagrammer and homeware shop owner based over in Denmark.
The repetition of deep purple, soft pink and grey is very pleasing on the eye. The deep, wine colour on the right-hand wall is Sadolin‘s ‘Shady Red’. The light pink colour on the far wall is ‘Soft Blush’ from the same company. ‘Creme de la Rose’ by Crown is very similar to the latter, and is available here in the UK. The glossy, white-painted floorboards bounce sunlight up & around the room.
Soft textiles, potted cacti, hanging kokedama and framed artwork give a homely feel.
- Galaxy Globe mobile, large, dark green
- Nordic Tales Bright Spot pendant
- Hanging succulent kokedama
- Livink Braid pillows
- by Lassen – Kubus 4 candle holder, brass
- We Design magazine holder
- Hans Wegner Y chair (CH24)
- Crown matt emulsion paint Creme de la Rose
- Hay Loop stand table
- Large sheepskin rugs