One of the most sure-fire ways to give a bedroom a bit of pizazz is investing in a four-poster bed. This four-poster bedroom is living proof. It’s the property of fellow lifestyle blogger, Rohini Wahi whose website is The Beat That My Heart Skipped.
It’s a very stylish space, combining contemporary furnishings with vintage touches very successfully. The bed is the star of the show – complimented perfectly by the mid century style sideboard and bedside table in similar wood tones.
As you can see, I’m still having a bit of a love affair with yellow in interiors; this particular shade on the wall is India Yellow by Farrow & Ball.
- Copper industrial pendant
- Flowers in a Vase with Shells and Insects by Balthasar van der Ast
- Belgrave side table with drawer
- Farrow & Ball India Yellow No.66 Matt Estate emulsion paint
- Cushion cover
- Kaleidoscope bedspread
- Solid oak vintage long sideboard
- Amsterdam solid teak 160 x 200 king-size four-poster bed