This mid-century-modern-inspired kitchen merges vintage and brand new in just the right measure. The mint coloured cupboards, fridge and patterned wallpaper are very evocative of the period. The splashes of red and yellow give the space added impact.
The 1950s are associated with a post war optimism which influenced interior design greatly – and this kitchen is a suitably bright and cheerful space to reflect that spirit.
- Portfolio 9.45-in W chrome ceiling flush mount light
- Julia Rothmans Daydream (green) wallpaper tiles
- The Skylark shallow bowl stem mount light
- Smeg FAB28YV1 fridge A++ energy rating, 60cm wide, left-hand hinge, pastel green
- Eames moulded plastic side chair
- FairTrade red heera jute diamond 60cm x 150cm runner
- STENSTORP kitchen trolley, white/oak