Jes and Caleb describe their style as ‘Vintage Minimalist’ which is plain to see in the kitchen of their Pennsylvania home.
The space is pared back and simple – and, whilst not devoid of interesting objects on display, it’s free of unnecessary clutter. There’s lots of natural light which bounces off the brilliant white paintwork and Marmoleum flooring. A feature wall in a much darker colour adds interest – the mushroom shade picked up in the flecked flooring pattern and cupboard doors. Both the light and dark combine well with the natural wood of the counter tops, chopping boards and wall clock. It looks like a very comfortable and practical space in which to live.
- Cactus salt & pepper shakers
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking wire pastry blender
- Vintage black tiered cake stand
- Vintage Spring Blossom green Pyrex cookware
- Gorenje ORB153C tall fridge – cream
- Truly Taupe interior paint
- RÅSKOG trolley
- Marmoleum flooring
Check out some of the other rooms we’ve featured in our Get their look series.