This is a lovely, cosy snug to retreat to in the evenings. The space has a warm, soft grey palate – some subtle brighter shades brought into the scheme via artwork, textiles and books.
The curve of the bay window is mirrored by the curves of the gorgeous sofa. Imagine you and your partner, a glass of wine each, a bit of soft music and a warming fire whilst you catch up with each other at the end of a working day.
Or perhaps you’d relax here on your own, kicking back with a good book or magazine, reclining on the sofa, nodding off from time to time.
- Verine Atina high efficiency trimless hole in the wall gas fire
- Flos Aim pendant lamps
- Vintage amber glass bud vase
- Faux silk green stripe cushion
- Minotti Seymour sofa
- Joy Jut Out side table
- Traditional cast iron anthracite triple panel horizontal radiator
- Velvet Strada hand tufted rug