This striking rental property is the home of Northumberland-based stylist and blogger, Kerry Lockwood and her family. If you were of the impression that being a renter meant forgoing a beautiful home, then this fabulous place can certainly change that. We know that it’s not always easy (or even possible) to convince landlords to allow changes, but if it is, then the before and after photos of Kerry’s home should provide real inspiration.
This living room is filled with natural light from a large bay window. The dark walls provide a real sense of drama both day and night – and are a perfect backdrop for her collection of artwork. Furniture, accessories and textiles layer natural tones and there’s a shimmer of metallic here and there. It looks like a comfortable, relaxed home – and very lovely indeed.
- Bellenger ‘simple pratique élégant favor’ reproduction poster
- Kate Moss ‘Life is a Joke’ photographic print
- ‘On air’ light box
- Nadadora glicée print by Blanca Gomez
- Farrow & Ball ‘Stiffly Blue’
- Dark grey Egg chair by Arne Jacobsen
- Original 1227 giant floor lamp by Anglepoise
- John Lewis Ikon large 3-seater sofa
- STOCKHOLM handmade/striped black/off-white mat
Click here to see more of our ‘Get their look‘ features.