There are so many clues in this interior as to the nationality and occupation of the owner; it’s an Italian chef’s kitchen. Lucas Migliorelli‘s apartment is in a castle; the kitchen floors are made of marble and there’s a huge chandelier hanging from a high, frescoed ceiling.
We’d highly recommend you to have a look at the rest of the photos from the house tour. His kitchen – especially in the eyes of two ex-chefs – is so perfectly kitted out!
- ILO soft touch magnetic knife rack
- Vintage style pasta collage poster
- Bialetti ‘Moka Express’ espresso maker, green/red
- Vonshef manual pasta maker
- Boleslawiec pottery sugar bowl
- Vintage copper stove top kettle
- Vintage copper strainer/colander
- White marble pestle and mortar
- Red enamel colander
Have a look at some of the other interiors featured in our Get their look series