This spacious open-plan kitchen diner lounge looks comfortable and homely. The practical cork flooring laid throughout elongates the room and brings the space together. It’s warm underfoot, softens noise, is easy to clean and is a natural and sustainable product.
We really love the ingenious use of lengths of different types of wood used to clad the kitchen wall. A simple, affordable and eye-catching feature. The vintage leather trunk has been converted into a smart coffee table – and is, no doubt, used as useful storage too.
- Searchlight Lighting single light ceiling pendant in satin silver finish with clear acrylic diffuser
- Owalo 7000 pendant lamp
- Blonde rattan dining chair
- Dash of Soot – No 244
- Arco floor lamp by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni
- Studio cork flooring
- Seville modular seating
- Vintage leather canvas steamer trunk
- Hyatt – Radcliffe industrial dining table