This Scandi inspired living room is the domain of Cate St Hill – blogger, interiors writer, stylist and designer. It’s a calm, grown up space with a well-curated selection of furniture and homewares; design-led, functional, unfussy contemporary and mid-century modern pieces.
The white floor and ceiling allow the natural light that floods in through the shutters to bounce around the room. A soft palette of whites, shades of grey and natural wood tones works harmoniously.
- SINNERLIG bamboo pendant lamp
- Farrow & Ball All White No.2005 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
- Farrow & Ball Blackened No.2011 Matt Estate emulsion paint 2.5L
- Happy + Co Brighton cushion, Midnight Black
- Artek Stool 60, birch/white
- Vintage Hans Wegner GE 290 armchair
- KILO solid oak and white metal coffee table
- Vento 3-seater left-hand facing chaise end, Manhattan Grey