We love this space! This Swoon Worthy boho glam kitchen belongs to Kimberly Duran; Pennsylvania-born, Manchester-based, multi-award-winning lifestyle blogger.
Swoon Worthy is the name of her blog and ‘eclectic boho glam’ is the fitting phrase she uses to describe her style.
Kimberly’s bold use of black, metallics and print is in evidence all around her house however, it’s in her kitchen that we love it the most. Copper, brass & gold against black is a match made in heaven and so, so current. The open, overhead shelves show off her collection of beautiful glass and china to great effect.
If you’ve fallen for Kimberly’s kitchen, you’ll love the rest of her home. Go check out her ‘doing up’ story on her website.
- Bitra hook rail
- Hotpoint PHPN64FAMK 60cm chimney cooker hood – black
- Solid marble serving dish on stand
- Freight brass pepper mill
- DeLonghi – White ‘Brillante’ kettle
- Chef non-stick turner
- Bloomingville golden flat grater
- Monogram mugs
- Gold monogram mugs
- Spotted porcelain mug
- Leopard-print porcelain bowl
- Gold ladle
- Gold whisk
- Gold spatula
- Ruffoni kitchen jars
- Love Leopard wallpaper, peach