This vibrant patio garden may be pink, but don’t think it’s all girlie – there’s a fabulous BBQ installed which would please the most manly of grill masters!
The design makes great use of limited space with numerous spots to sit and separate cooking and dining areas. Again, space is used to the maximum by incorporating the vertical in the planting scheme.
To complete the look, the garden is almost completely white-washed to expand and bounce light around the enclosure. The pink of the seating is picked up in the choice of flowering plants.
- Handmade patchwork cushion
- Pink floral print cushion cover
- The Original Chaise indoor/outdoor beanbag
- Gardman Hampton candle lanterns (55cm tall)
- Napoleon LE 485 BBQ with side burner
- Re-Trouvé outdoor chair by Patricia Urquiola
- Re-Trouvé outdoor dining table by Patricia Urquiola