This vintage industrial work-living space is the Moscow home of Ella and Nathan. The open plan space forms part of a converted sewing machine factory.
The light-filled apartment has a very practical and useful feature; a sliding screen door can be pulled across in front of the sofa, creating a bedroom in the space beyond – a very Japanese influence.
The fabric of the building provides an interesting backdrop. Muted background tones are lifted by pops of brighter colour such as book covers and fabulous yellow upholstery of a very comfortable looking reading chair.
- Ladderax shelving
- Industrial steel drum pendant light
- Mones dining chair by Homestead Living
- Silver travertine honed tiles
- STRANDMON wing chair and footstool
- Rustic balustrade handmade dining table with paint effect base
- Vintage Navajo rug / Native American wall hanging – 1930s/40s