I could spend a lot of time in this sociable, modern vintage sitting room. The space is dotted with two of my favourites – vintage ‘fat lava‘ pottery and original gulvvases. There’s a lot of colour, however it’s used thoughtfully – primarily reds, yellows and oranges – complementing the wood of the floor and furniture.
The original parquet floor is softened by the neutral area rug. I love the double-sided fire – heating two living rooms for the price of one!
- Vintage Bitossi Sahara table lamp designed by Aldo Londi for Raymor
- Vintage Holmegaard amber gulvvases designed by Otto Brauer
- Vintage G Plan Quadrille teak nest of tables
- Vintage West German ‘fat lava’ vases
- Premier Housewares Stockholm armchair
- Premier Housewares Stockholm sofa
- Herringbone oak natural lacquered parquet flooring
- Firebelly FB2 conventional flue double sided gas stove