We’ve had so much rain recently!! It hasn’t stopped pouring down for weeks and there’s no sign of it relenting any time soon. Good wellies are essential for nipping out to the shops or walking the dog. My current pair were a false economy – they were only £10 but they’re very uncomfortable to walk in and make my socks slip right down into the toes… not good!
I bought Justin a pair of Hunter wellies for Christmas a few years ago and they’ve been in all too regular service since. I’ve been searching the web for a pair of my own. Here’s a selection to suit all tastes. The purple colour block pair above (# 2) are definately my own personal favourite – I just love that shade. They’re currently on sale too!
- Le Chameau Mens Vierzonord Wellington Boots: £165, Philip Morris and Son
- Original Colour Block: £65, Hunter
- Womens matt welly, magenta: £34.95, Joules
- Wellygogs womens wellington boots: £14.95, Amazon
- Abacus Welly: £25, Office