We’re finally getting around to sorting out our home office. Boxes have been unpacked, bits of shop stock assigned to the correct storage area… and the printer has actually been moved off the floor and placed on a desk after 8 years!
We accumulate TONS of paperwork annually which we need to keep for at least 5 years for tax purposes. Recently, it’s been stored in random sweet and biscuit tins but it don’t look great. Utilitarian, yet beautiful, magazine files would look so much better! Each would be given an attractive label, marked with the tax year of its contents, lined up neatly (chronologically of course) and placed along a top shelf out of the way.
- Simple style brown kraft magazine file: £4.19, WH Smith
- Calculator magazine file: £7, Paperchase
- GARNER orange magazine file: £8, Habitat
- McGregor magazine holder: £25, Urban Outfitters
- KNUFF magazine file set of 2, plywood: £7, IKEA