We’ve a little slate hanging up in the kitchen where we’re supposed to write down our shopping lists and messages but it’s so small that it rarely gets used. One of these proper memo boards will stop us from both buying the milk!
We had a look at some of our usual internet haunts and came up with this short-list. We love the 2-metre tall blackboard from Graham and Green (#4) but alas, we won’t have the space for it. It should go without saying that #2 is our favourite! Firstly, it’s bright orange; 🙂 secondly, it’s a pegboard – something we’ve already said we want on a wall in our ‘soon to be set up’ home office.
- Week planner memo chalk board: £29.07, Wayfair
- Large pegboard, orange: £60, Notonthehighstreet
- Master of Boards® stainless steel magnetic memo board – Monaco – 35x50cm: £29.99, Amazon
- Chalkboard: £389, Graham and Green
- Vintage double sided silver clip display board – receipt keeper accounting system: £33.01, Etsy