Autumn is definitely here, despite summer on occasion putting up a struggle. We’ve had our newly-installed wood-burning stove chuffing away this week – not quite ready to go the whole hog and turning on the central heating, but in need of some background warmth.
There’s nothing quite like autumn evenings, curled up on a sofa or armchair with a lovely, soft wool throw over the shoulders. We tend to keep one across the foot of the bed too, for those nights when the duvet needs a little help.
Here’s a great selection of wool throws to keep those autumn chills in check!
- Sheep wool blanket: £64, Scandinavian Design Center
- Dorma plum Maldon throw: £59.99, Dunelm
- Adeen red wool and silk throw: £80, Habitat
- Stripe wool throw: £90, Feather and Black
- TweedMill fishbone two stripe olive & rouge wool throw: £44.95, TweedMill