Africa is a huge place – containing over 50 countries if you include the island nations. A myriad of landscapes is contained within their borders – savannah, desert, rainforests, mountains & sea coasts – from remote wilderness to urban hubs.
How can you sum it up in 8 items? Well, you can’t of course, but after browsing offerings on the web, here’s our choice of items with a distinct African flavour.
- Moroccan vintage candle tea light holder: £12.95, Bouf
- TWA Africa vintage airline travel advert print: £51.90, Zazzle
- Shabba bowl: £160, Clippings
- Maroc white tagine: £20, Habitat
- Ankara print cushion: £30.02, Etsy
- Africa wooden figures: £29, Scandinavian Design Centre
- Fabric by the metre – Herds by Skinny laMinx: £43.37, Etsy
- Cowhide – zebra beige rug: £389, Modern Rugs