It’s no wonder that we’re in love with Zig Heppell’s funky boy’s bedroom. We’ve featured Zig’s mum, Kate’s shop in an earlier post. She’s one of the owners of Kip&Co, an Aussie bedding and soft furnishings shop. They specialise in textiles with bright colours and graphic prints.
When your mum runs a business like that, you just know that your bedroom’s going to look amazing!
- Lightning mirror
- Kip & Co x Electric Confetti banana neon light
- Velvet pea cushions
- Balls up cotton pillowcase
- Balls up cotton quilt cover
- Crock desert cotton pillowcase
- Desert Sky tassel throw
- Giant corn cob stool
- Lips wool rug
Get their look
We’ve probably said it before on here, children’s spaces need not be devoid of good design and décor; they can be quite discerning individuals too! A case in point is the boy’s bedroom as shown above. Harry’s room is decorated thoughtfully and tastefully in red, navy and grey. It’s furnished with design classics such as a red Anglepoise desk lamp and John Moncrieff’s balloon lights. A young person’s room that they won’t grow out of in a hurry!
- Seletti Suburbia wall storage solution by Design Note Studio
- Memory Balloon ceiling lights by John Moncrieff
- Lorna Syson Warwick ‘Red Sky’ fabric
- Casadeco Jules et Julie wallpaper
- Badger cushion, red
- Anglepoise Type 75 mini desk lamp – Signal Red
- Wooden train personalised with a name
- Phineas desk