It’s no wonder that we’re in love with Zig Heppell’s funky boy’s bedroom. We’ve featured Zig’s mum, Kate’s shop in an earlier post. She’s one of the owners of Kip&Co, an Aussie bedding and soft furnishings shop. They specialise in textiles with bright colours and graphic prints.
When your mum runs a business like that, you just know that your bedroom’s going to look amazing!
- Lightning mirror
- Kip & Co x Electric Confetti banana neon light
- Velvet pea cushions
- Balls up cotton pillowcase
- Balls up cotton quilt cover
- Crock desert cotton pillowcase
- Desert Sky tassel throw
- Giant corn cob stool
- Lips wool rug
Get their look
Although we have no kids ourselves, we now have 8 nephews between us – aged from 4 to 24! Buying gifts for boys can be a minefield – what are they into now, what’s the trendy toy this year, are there any new hobbies??? It was much simpler in our day – a satsuma and a piece of coal (if wi wer lucky!). Here’s a broad selection to suit a range of ages & budgets.
- Astronaut freeze-dried space strawberries: £6, Urban Outfitters
- Silly Socks baseball boots socks: £6.99, Iwantoneofthose
- Mr Men Mr Tickle watch: £12.99, WatchShop
- OUCH! comic strip plasters: £3.95, Prezzy Box
- 3D spy glasses: £15, John Lewis
- Gift Republic Monopoly money box: £10.40, Amazon
- The original metal Slinky: £4.99, Maplin
- Animal antics t-shirt: £17-£19, Boden
- Lexon Buro desk set: £80, Designers Guild