curated by H is for Home
Once again, Fudge is throwing a tantrum. “I WANT AN ETSY LIST!”, he howled.
“OK, OK!”, we relent. “What do you want to do?”, we begged.
“Everybody loves a Weimaraner!”, he wimpered.
“Have it on our desk by Monday morning!”, we barked.
You get the picture…
Fudge insists on being given the opportunity to voice (bark?) his opinion on canine Christmas matters, so we’ve allowed him to guest edit this penultimate Christmas Countdown post.
He’s scoured the internet and wishes to share his findings with his doggie buddies. We’re pleased to bring you his carefully curated collection…
- Party dog Christmas decoration by Horsfall & Wright: £12, Notonthehighstreet
- Pair of 2 Rudolf sausage dog decorations by Miss Shelly Designs: £17, Notonthehighstreet
- William Wegman’s Fay’s Twelve Days of Christmas DVD: £62.51, Amazon
- Tillsammans x-mas poster: £20, Scandinavian Design Center
- Lily’s Kitchen turkey with cranberry Christmas dog treats: £2.99, Monster Pet Supplies
- Santa & Rudolph reindeer bandana: £3.20, PetsPyjamas
- Joy to the World ‘Give a Dog A Bone’ ornament: £19.41, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Good Boy dog luxury Christmas stocking: £6.99, Seapets
- Good Boy Christmas dog Santa coat: £5.99-£9.69, Monster Pet Supplies