We love living the quiet life, but every so often we both get a yearning for big city living again. This urban roof terrace is just the kind of outdoor space that many city-dwellers would love; a huge sky and activity all around.
It’s very open indeed, so perhaps not everyone’s favoured option – probably not the best place for a spot of sunbathing in the nude! The clear glass barriers are primarily built for safety rather than privacy. The view is one of the terrace’s great attractions, however – you’d have the feeling of hovering in mid-air – so probably wise not to block it out.
Astroturf is the perfect floor covering, it stands up to the elements, is non-slip, soft underfoot and really gives the illusion of a well-manicured lawn. It looks like a lovely place for a relaxed, al fresco gathering of friends and family.
- 1000mm2 toughened clear glass balustrade panels
- Matthew Hilton Eos outdoor furniture range for Case
- MAUI deckchair slings
- John Lewis deckchair frame, FSC-certified (eucalyptus)
- 4 Nova champagne glasses
- Stainless steel ice bucket / wine/champagne cooler
- Marlow medium density artificial grass
Click here to see more indoor & outdoor spaces we’ve featured in our Get their look series.