This monochrome open-plan living space belongs to textile designer and Rosendahl Design Group Creative Director, David Andersen‘s Copenhagen home.
Wonderful light enters the space from all directions – the kitchen area being particularly blessed, which is ideal for food preparation and cooking tasks.
It’s a very pared back, masculine interior – no unnecessary fuss in evidence here. The interior décor has a strong design-led feel with some real Scandi classics in evidence. It’s striking, yet very functional.
- PH ‘Snowball’ pendant lamp by Louis Poulsen
- Set of 2 Kay Bojesen Lovebirds
- Verner Panton ‘Panthella’ floor lamp
- CH24 Wishbone Chair black beech & black paper cord seat
- ‘About a stool’ bar stool by Hay
- Kubus 8 Candleholder by Lassen
- Fredericia No1 3-seater sofa designed by Børge Mogensen
Have a look at some of the other interiors (and exteriors) that we’ve featured in our Get their look series.