We’ve chosen this Mid-century Modern-inspired crash pad for our Get their look post this week.
Lots of work went into transforming a rather staid 2 bedroom flat into this cool place which the owner uses 3 or 4 nights a week whilst working in Dublin. The whole family descends to stay from time to time too.
There’s a main open living, cooking, dining space – with separate bedrooms and bathroom. A small office/work area has also been incorporated into a recess. It’s quite masculine in style – pared back, clean lines, uncluttered. The colour scheme consists of layers of grey, black and walnut wood shades with pops of brighter colour.
It’s very functional, yet retains a relaxed feel – warm, secure & cosy too. We think that there’s quite a boutique hotel vibe going on. Ideal for a home away from home maybe.
- Edison Industrial Minaret Modern pendant light – amber
- Anthology Seri wallpaper, 110767
- Walnut and black faux leather barstools – Texas
- Chicago floor lamp, antique copper and gold
- The Cushion Factory pink & grey cushion 45×45
- Luigi sofa
- Chiva functional coffee table with storage