Having both been chefs for a number of years we like our food… and drink. We’ve lined up a number of gifts for epicureans in your life.
They may be big on doing a spot of cooking, baking or culinary wizardry. Or they may prefer to just do the tasting, leaving the business of preparation to others. Whichever camp they fall into, there’s something here for them!
- Due Vittorie balsamic vinegar 12 year old tradizionale: £37.49, Ocado
- Peanut butter maker: £44.95, Prezzybox
- Rubis chocolate wine: £9.95, The Whisky Exchange
- Penneli garlic peeler: £7.99, IWOOT
- Pack of six stainless steel straws: £7.99, IWOOT
- De’Longhi KG79 coffee grinder: £34.99, Argos
- Mozzarella & ricotta cheese making kit: £28, Culture Vulture
- Cuisinart® gelato and ice cream maker: £199.99, Lakeland
- Monthly tea club subscription by Charbrew: £24.99, Notonthehighstreet