(ends 14 Jun, 2015 21:01:52 BST)
It’s summer, it’s festival season – Glasto kicks off in a couple of weeks. Perhaps you’re more of a Bestival, Latitude or even a Glyndbourne kind of person. Whichever tickles your fancy, this fine vintage Fortnum & Mason wicker picnic basket would be just perfect for popping your picnic accoutrements into.
It’s up for sale by East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices* and is currently only £5.50 plus £6.99
Carry on glamping! 🙂
*East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk. They provide care and support wherever the family wishes; in families’ own homes, in hospital or at one of their hospices in Ipswich, Milton and Quidenham.
Fortnum and Mason is the byword (byphrase?) for classy Christmas Hampers. However, they do lots of other Christmas gifts and treats.
- Fortnum’s Christmas bag for life: £6.95 (A Christmas gift that will be used every day)
- 12 Days of Christmas mini crackers: £12 (Each contains a mini wooden Christmas decoration)
- Christmas mulling syrup: £12.95
(Not just for mulled wine – use in Christmas pudding and festive cocktails)
- Fortnum’s orange pomander candle: £40 (Fill your home with the scent of cinnamon, cloves and orange)
- F&M black & cream chef’s hat: £16 (To be donned by the designated Christmas Dinner cook)
- The children’s Christmas hamper: £45 (For the budding epicurean)
We’ve been fans of Fortnum & Mason ever since our friend, Duncan bought us a selection of their teas for Christmas a couple of years ago – Royal Blend is our favourite!
1. candle | 2. hamper | 3. party bomb
4. tea caddy | 5. sponge puddings