You’d never have guessed that this open plan garage conversion in Sicily was once upon a time a place where vehicles would have been repaired. It’s obviously a former industrial or commercial building with nods to its previous incarnation in the exposed zinc pipes and painted bare brick walls.
What would probably have been a fairly dirty workplace has been completely transformed by the owner into a bright, pristine, white box for relaxed living.
- Verner Panton Topan pendant light
- New & reclaimed chestnut sleepers
- Post-modern tessellated marble coffee or cocktail table
- Evan round planter (50 cm Ø)
- Rope doorstop
- Patricia Urquiola Tufty–Time sofa
Click here to see some more of the interiors & exteriors we’ve featured in our Get their look series.