It’s the 22nd of December and you’ve suddenly realised that there’s a gaping hole in your Christmas present list. What do you do? Where can you go for those last minute gifts… you know, ones that don’t look as though they’re last minute gifts?
Don’t panic, we’ve got a few recommendations. Some of these are ‘virtual’ gifts such as the charity support and activity days. You can simply email your gift to the recipient on Christmas day. The others such as the chocolates and the flowers can be ordered as late as the afternoon of the 23rd for delivery before Christmas Day.
- Tasting for two choice voucher: £30, Buyagift
- Adopt the snow pack: from £10 per month, WWF
- Contribute towards building 3 maternity wards in a rural hospital in Kenya: £20, Present Aid
- The Christmas luxe: £32, Hotel Chocolat
- Christmas rose gift bag with truffles: £20, Moonpig
- 2 for 1 pamper day at Bannatyne’s Health Club: £79, Prezzybox
- One night glamping break collection: £59, Virgin Experience Days