Here are some of our favourite recent purchases – picked up at auction & flea markets over the past couple of weeks.
Items range from a 19th century country Windsor chair to 1970s alarm clock. There’s some lovely pottery including a large Arabia plate and 1950s handpainted pieces by Glyn Colledge. Also a nice selection of vintage kitchenalia and the best child’s sewing machine we’ve ever come across! For a full listing see below.
- antique stickback Windsor chair
- Campden Pottery dish decorated with an incised cockerel figure
- child’s 1950s Vulcan sewing machine
- trio of 1970s T G Green tea, coffee & sugar containers
- aluminium measuring cup
- wooden perpetual desk calendar
- Hornsea Pottery owl mug
- large Arabia plate designed by Raija Uosikkinen
- hand painted Glyn Colledge/Langley Pottery vase
- lemon yellow alarm clock
- vintage 1950s Tala aluminium flour, sugar and cereal canisters
- striped pottery oil/vinegar pot
- handmade Eldfast Hoganas Keramik fish plate
- hand painted Glyn Colledge/Denby Pottery atomic pin dish
- atomic, wall mountable wire plant pot holder
We’re hoping to make this a regular post. It will enable us preview items about to hit the shop – and also share with you photos of goodies that might just take that bit longer to be prised away.