We’ve scoured the internet to find the five of the best high tech homewares on the market. We love a bit of hi-tech kit… especially if it saves on the drudgery of household chores.
- Luxurite – waterproof LCD television – silver mirror frame: from £706.94, Victorian Plumbing | Enjoy watching those Poldark or Wolf Hall box sets by candlelight with a glass of wine from the comfort of your bath!
- Smarter Coffee wi-fi coffee machine: £179.99, Firebox | Bean to cup, just the way you like it, on demand straight from your smart phone or tablet.
- Neato XV Signature robotic vacuum cleaner: £255, Debenhams | Effortless vaccing, while you’re out, while you’re asleep. This is top of my Christmas list!
- NEST learning thermostat: £179, Currys | Never come home to a cold house again! Setting a winter base temperature means you never have to worry about frozen pipes bursting (been there, done that!)
- Samsung SHS-H700 key-less fingerprint technology digital door lock: £234.20, Amazon | No more scrabbling about in the bottom of your bag looking for your keys. Say hello to 21st century fingerprint recognition!