Blue isn’t our obvious ‘go to’ colour for interior decoration, however, this blue & copper kitchen is just soooo gorgeous!
It may be compact, but what it doesn’t have in space it more than makes up for in style. Copper fixtures & fittings make a welcome change from the usual stainless steel. The cupboards and shelves are all handmade and those tiles… those tiles! The turquoise scallop tiled wall is the star of the show. The shades of blue work so well with the walnut wood.
Wraparound shelves and work surfaces are kept clear of all but the most necessary and oft used of items – kettle, bread bin, mugs, knives and utensils. Keeping clutter at bay helps to keep the space light and airy.
- Paris Cabaret turquoise scallop tiles
- KGE36AW40G Bosch fridge freezer
- 4-piece copper-plated utensil set
- Neff D5855X0GB 73cm Wide canopy cooker hood, silver metallic
- Neff T41D82X2 Induction hob, black
- Neff U17S32N3GB Electric built-under double oven, stainless steel
- CDA Belfast 59.5cm x 47.5cm ceramic kitchen sink
- Schulte-Ufer 64020-12 Pitty mini-saucepan
- Le Parfait glass storage jars
- Idrotech 314 brushed copper, kitchen mixer tap
- Schulte-Ufer Nimm SET1034 pot set 4–loop, 4–piece