We’ve brought together the perfect Valentine hearts selection that will show your other half that you put a bit of thought into the day – it might make a change from flowers & chocolates.
Does anything say ‘I love you’ more than the gift of 250 Love Hearts mini rolls? 😉
- Heart fabric: £3.76, Etsy
- Heart bowl with ladle: £33, Royal Design
- Antique heart-shaped cheese mould: £33.60 each, English Abode
- Love heart envelope clutch bag: £25, ASOS
- 250 Love Heart mini rolls: £19.99, Love Hearts
Be my Valentine
curated by H is for Home
We always like to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a little post. This year, we bring you a selection of Valentine-inspired vintage homewares available on the Etsy website. Click-through if anything takes your fancy!
I’ve never really been into Valentine’s Day – unimaginative boxes of chocolates, flowers and lacy undies… and all those tables of two, elbow-to-elbow, in jam packed restaurants.
Here’s my top ten selection of things that could get me into the Valentine’s swing of things!
- Sweetheart Shape Sugar – £6.95, Fortnum & Mason
- Personalised Carved Heart Engraved Wood Cutting Board – $45 USD, Etsy
- Heart Mirror – £12, Urban Outfitters
- Mulberry Valentines heart key ring £70, Selfridge’s
- “home is where the heart is” Mug – £9.50, Oliver Bonas
- Double Heart Silicone Mould – £3.99, Lakeland
- Diana F+ Love Letters with Flash – €99, Lomography
- Heart Snow Globe – £10, Paperchase
- Vitra Heart Cone Chair by Verner Panton – £1900.60, Heal’s
- 12 Mini Heart Silicone Cases – £5, Marks & Spencer