We always like to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a little post. This year, we bring you a selection of Valentine-inspired vintage homewares available on the Etsy website. Click-through if anything takes your fancy!
Posts Tagged ‘love’
I’ve never really been into Valentine’s Day – unimaginative boxes of chocolates, flowers and lacy undies… and all those tables-of-two in jam packed restaurants.
Here’s my top ten selection of things that could get me into the Valentine’s swing of things!
- Sweetheart Shape Sugar – £6.95, Fortnum & Mason
- Personalized Carved Heart Engraved Wood Cutting Board – $45 USD, Etsy
- Heart Mirror – £12, Urban Outfitters
- Mulberry Valentines heart key ring £70, Selfridge’s
- “home is where the heart is” Mug – £9.50, Oliver Bonas
- Double Heart Silicone Mould – £3.99, Lakeland
- Diana F+ Love Letters with Flash – €99, Lomography
- Heart Snow Globe – £10, Paperchase
- Vitra Heart Cone Chair by Verner Panton – £1900.60, Heal’s
- 12 Mini Heart Silicone Cases – £5, Marks & Spencer