This vintage furnished Victorian railway carriage home belongs to Keith Stephenson and Mark Hampshire, owners of Minimoderns. Keith and Mark design & produce a range of beautiful homewares, much of which can be found decorating their home.
The railway carriage is located down in Dungeness on the Kent coastline. We love the distinctive scenery and unique atmosphere that Dungeness offers. It’s attracted many artists and designers over the years – and lots of ground-breaking architecture too.
There’s a sparseness to the landscape – and the Scandinavian mid century modern simplicity of their décor suits the environment and the railway carriage supremely well.
- Hooked E27 Bakelite lamp holder
- Bright orange round fabric lighting cable | 3 core
- Trentham green bull money box designed by Colin Melbourne
- Vitra Alexander Girard wooden doll
- Attache record player – blue
- Hornsea Pottery bird ashtray/pin dish by John Clappison
- Green Riihimäki art glass vase
- Set of 4 ceramic beakers
- Jacquet cushion – Tangerine Dream
- Darjeeling cushion – Tangerine Dream
- Pavilion linen fabric – Harvest Orange