Every so often, we yearn for a major change in our lifestyle – sell up, buy a camper van and go off travelling. We sometimes think about narrowboat living; scaling down on our possessions and simplifying our existence.
This narrowboat home is moored up in Docklands, London. It may be a mere 19m long x 5m wide, however, it boasts 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and oodles of living space. This lovely multi-function area manages to feel spacious and bright, yet cosy too.
- Jieldé D1260 loft floor lamp
- Tom Housden dipped terracotta pendant light
- Vintage Godin wood-burning stove
- Pols Potten wire Supplement table
- House Doctor hemp & natural grey ottoman / pouf
- Vintage Greaves & Thomas egg chair
- G Plan Fifty Eight sofa
- Brunel dining table | Brunel bench