You all know how much we love bright interiors, so it should come as no surprise that we’ve chosen to feature this kitchen decorated in bold primary colours.
This is a family kitchen in a 1960s, ex-council, end-of-terrace house in Dulwich, London. It may not be the biggest of kitchens; but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in storage space. There’s a yellow, U-shaped bank of overhead and floor-standing cupboards. There’s a floor to ceiling room divider that offers double-sided open shelving. Even the end of the worktop has been turned into ingenious cookbook shelves!
- Caravaggio pendant light – black P1
- Yellow Sierra kitchen
- Dualit 31290 2+1 Combi toaster, canvas white
- Kenwood SJM040S kMix stainless steel jug kettle 1.6L, silver
- Fresnel wall lamp / ceiling lamp designed by Joe Colombo for Oluce
- John Lewis Spectrum DAB/FM digital radio, teal
- Jieldé Signal table lamp
- Miura stool designed by Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- Eames LCW chair – red stained ash