Here’s the first of our 2016 Christmas Countdown gift guides. We’ve researched newly published foodie books and made a short-list of ones that any epicurean would gladly unwrap on Christmas morning!
- Jamie Oliver’s Christmas Cookbook
- Real Fresh Coffee: How to Source, Roast, Grind and Brew the Perfect Cup – Jeremy Torz & Steven Macatonia
- The Oxford Companion to Cheese – Catherine Donnelly
- Gizzi’s Season’s Eatings: Feasts & Celebrations from Halloween to Happy New Year – Gizzi Erskine
- Fireside Feasts and Snow Day Treats : Indulgent Comfort Food Recipes for Winter Eating – Ryland Peters & Small
- Ingredient: Unveiling the Essential Elements of Food – Ali Bouzari
- Love to Cook – Waitrose Cookery School