We’ve chosen this wonderful vintage industrial work room for this week’s Get their look post. It’s full of interest yet uncluttered and very practical. There are designated areas for storage and working. Lots of natural wood and metal tones and a floor to ceiling blackboard to quickly jot down lists, notes, messages and thoughts. Superfluous decoration is kept to a minimum, but the bold counter-front lettering and geometric rug really lift the space.
Take a look below at some of the things that will help you recreate the look.
- Out There Interiors metal wire storage rack: £95, Notonthehighstreet
- Printers block letters: from £4.95, Notonthehighstreet
- Blackboard paint: £5.95 (500ml), Wilko
- Remington Travel Riter typewriter: £133.60, Etsy
- Jielde 2-arm Signal table lamp, white: 231,00€, Made in Design
- Vintage industrial lab stool: £40, Etsy
- Indoor/outdoor area rug: £162.00, Wayfair
- Wire desk tray: £35, H is for Home